Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blur.

So many things are happening all too fast. I don't know what's going on anymore. Things get shifted around and plans change. Good ideas become bad ideas, and bad ideas are thrown out to die. My feelings change all too fast, and I don't know how I feel about anything. I hope things work out for the better, but I'd be lying if I said this was my first choice. I need something stable. In whatever part of life it may be, I need some home ground. As weird and as contradictory as this may sound, I think I will feel much more secure when we are on the road again. There's nothing more stable than to be living out of a bus, hoping to make enough money at each show to get you enough gas to get to the next stop. Oh, the human brain and it's instinctive love for irony.

No comments: